PRABODHAN Capacitors are well-known for quality & reliability. At many installations, ‘PRABODHAN’ Capacitors are working for more than 20 years with no drop in output . The entire range of manufacture of LT Capacitors (MPP, APP & Mix-Dielectric) has ISI Mark has very low power loss which results in reduction in operating temperature & increases useful life of capacitor Our complete range of manufacturing is periodically tested at independent laboratory like ERDA & CPRI.
- M.S.E.D.C.L, G.E.B. & Other Electricity Boards all over India
- Commissioner of Sugar – Maharashtra State
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran, Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, CIDCO, PWD & many Govt. & Semi-Govt. Organisations
- Municiplal Corporations like Mumbai, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Solapur, Aurangabad, Nashik
- Well-known Electrical Consultants, contractors & Panel Builders.
Guarantee (against manufacturing defects): –
- MPP heavy duty capacitors are guaranteed for 18 months from date of supply or 12 months from date of commissioning whichever is earlier
- Heavy duty APP design capacitors are guaranteed for 3 years from date of supply
- Mix-Dielectric Capacitors are guaranteed for 5 years from date of supply
- All guarantees are related to THD level present in the system
LT Shunt Capacitors: –
Available in three designs (Upto 1000 VAC/Single Phase/Three Phase)
- MPP (Metalized Polypropylene heavy duty self healing as per IS – 13340).
- APP (Polypropylene / Film + Aluminium Foil) Non-Self healing heavy duty as per IS – 13585 Part 1.
- Mix-Dielectric (PP Film + Tissue Paper + Aluminium Foil non self healing as per IS-13585 Part-1)
All Capacitors are vacuum impregnated with N-PCB Oil
Single Unit of maximum rating in MPP design is 30 KVAR
Single Unit of maximum rating in APP design is 50 KVAR.
Rating above 30 KVAR in MPP & above 50 KVAR in APP type are supplied in Banks
Entire range of L.T. Capacitors (MPP & APP) has ISI Mark
HT Shunt Capacitors: –
We offer HT Shunt Capacitors For Power Factor Improvement as per IS – 13925 Part 1
2.2, 3.3/3.6, 6.6/7.2 KV Single Phase & Three Phase
11/12.6 KV Three Phase or any other rating above 1 KV upto 11 KV
Capacitors upto 150 KVAR rated 3.3 & 6.6 KV available in single unit onward in Banks.